We are delighted that you are considering using our lovely chapel for your wedding!
Weddings are a ministry to us. Our mission is to make your wedding day as stress-free and joyful as possible by providing a ceremony that you will cherish forever. We respect every faith tradition.
Our staff and ministers desire to make every ceremony a beautiful and meaningful event.
* Our lovely sanctuary seats approximately 200 people with 11 rows of pews and center aisle 42 feet long.
* Couples may decorate the sanctuary.
* Outdoor weddings on Centre grounds are acceptable: All chair and tent set-ups and removal are the responsibility of the client.
* Our Centre is wheelchair accessible.
* Our Centre has heat and air conditioning.
* Alcohol is not permitted on premises.
* We are a non-smoking facility.
* We perform same-sex marriages.
For more information call the office at 330-539-0122 or download our brochures & policies below!