The HeartMath Discovery Program
What: A six month course for learning the art and science of “heart intelligence”
Where: Unity Centre of Girard
When: Sunday mornings from 9:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.
Starting Date: October 17, 2021
Cost: Donation at meetings
Group Size: Limited to 14 participants
- The 5 daily lessons per week contain inspirational quotes, insightful reading material and self-discovery exercises.
- The program is based on the remarkable science and practical tools of “HeartMath” - a system that addresses how our emotions profoundly affect our health, mental clarity and productivity.
- HeartMath’s breakthrough research, published in top medical journals, is providing new information on the function and intelligence of the heart.
- The HeartMath Discovery Program teaches the participants to access and apply this intelligence for a more balanced, fulfilling and productive life.
- The program includes a 400 pg. book with organized daily lessons which includes exercises, journaling, reading, insight, and participant guidelines.
The group will be facilitated by myself, Janet Thornton. I’m a Certified HeartMath practitioner and have been working with HeartMath for three and a half years. Unity Centre of Girard has been blessed with permission to copy and work with the program. I facilitated the program for 2 six-month classes and was very pleased with the results for the participants and myself. I believe this is a program worth repeating and am looking forward to going deeper. Repeat participants are welcome.
Participants need a book which can be ordered from Nicole for $20. If you took the course last year, I suggest you get a new book as it will be easier to follow if you are writing in your book.
A few of the benefits are red your stress and anxiety, develop self-regulation skills and build mental and emotional resilience.
Also, you can increase your internal awareness and develop more self-empowerment skills to achieve the health you want.
Also, you may want to go to HeartMath.com for more information.