JOINING OUR ONLINE MEETING INSTRUCTIONS
For Video Chat:
Use this link to download and install the software – https://www.freeconferencecall.com/downloads. Follow the link that is appropriate for your device (windows, android and apple are all supported.) You will need to use it on one of the below:
- a laptop/desktop with a webcam
- a smartphone with a camera
- a tablet with a camera
Once a meeting is planned, at the appropriate time:
- Open the app on your device (phone, tablet, laptop)
- Click “Join a meeting” (once you join, phone and tablet apps will save the info for future meetings)
- Enter this ID/Online ID: Info69845
- To use your Camera click “Call in Using Wi-fi or Data”.
You will now be in the virtual meeting room. Find the icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a video camera and click on it to enable the video function. There is also a mute button for you to use.
ANYONE in your group wishing to Participate must follow the steps above to join in the video line- so these are the links and instructions you can send out to participants in your group.
IF someone does not have access to a laptop/tablet/smartphone you can also still call in to the room using a standard telephone line:
Use Access Code: 245683#